Harmony Hostel offers clean, comfortable and affordable overnight accommodations for your outdoor adventure in the High Country. Located in Banner Elk near Boone, Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain, Harmony Hostel is nestled in some of the highest Blue Ridge Mountains in western North Carolina and sets a new standard for hosteling.
A harmonious and beautiful atmosphere awaits after a day of outdoor activities. Relax in front of the cozy fireplace or mingle with fellow guests on the outdoor patio and make new friends. At night, rest peacefully in a private, clean and comfortable bed.
Booking as a group?
We are a fantastic and practical place to stay for group events. Hold meetings and socialize in the communal living/dining room and kitchen. Each guest gets their own bed, so your group maintains some individualization within the communal environment for a good night's rest.
Groups of 4 or more receive a 5% discount.
14-day Cancellation notice required for groups of 6 or more
All guests get their own bed
Alcohol is allowed ONLY if the entire hostel is booked by your group
All other hostel policies still apply
- Rate of $45.00 plus tax per person per night
- Free WIFI.
- Accommodations for 16 guests
- Beds are extra-long twin size nestled within a visually private sleeping space
- All sleeping spaces include a locked cabinet for luggage, a reading lamp and electrical outlet
- Large private showers with private dressing areas
- Heated, secure storage shed provided for ski gear and bikes, located on the back patio.
- Communal kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave, large bake/broil toaster oven, crock-pot, toaster and dishwasher.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, oatmeal, toast and jam.
- Clean, quality linens and towels are provided
- Security code required for entry and monitored security cameras in all common areas are utilized for your safety.
- Handicap Accessible